Communications: Part Two of ThreePlease note: You do not need to complete this series in the numbered order.
Next Date: Saturday 26th October (Milton Keynes)
The course will earn you 8 CPD points:
This session explores the conscious and non-conscious facts about how we humans send and receive communication and the huge impact it has on us.
Great communicators fully understand that our emotional states determine not just how we feel but how we act; how we make decisions and what decisions they are; our attitudes; our self-worth and motivation or lack of it. The key to your success is entwined in your ability to communicate effectively.
- Understanding that great communication transfers understanding not just information
- Discover how large the non-conscious element of communication really is and why
- Understanding the power of body language
- Reflection on your own views of the world and how they differ from others
- Learning why you think the way you do
- Understanding how to improve every relationship in your life dramatically
- Additional Information
Location Milton Keynes CPD Points 8 points/hours BLS/PLS No Cancellation policy
Switching your place to a future course is not possible. Please note the following cancellation fees apply:
More than 4 weeks' notice Full refund of any fees paid^ Between 2 & 4 weeks' notice 50% refund^ Less than 2 weeks' notice No refund available
^Minus a £10 admin fee.
ID Medical reserves the right to cancel the course and make a refund in full or transfer the booking if an insufficient number of bookings have been received. PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF THIS WHEN MAKING TRAVEL PLANS.