Take the IELTS Practice Tests and find out what you will score in the IELTS Test
Why take a Practice Test?
- See where your strengths and weaknesses are.
- Create a study plan so you can achieve the score you need.
- Accurately predict the score you will achieve in an official test.
The IELTS Practice Tests are for the Academic version of the IELTS Tests. You need this if you want to study in an English-speaking university, or if you want to meet the requirements set by professional bodies such as the General Medical Council (GMC) or the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) in the UK.
How it works
Listening, Reading and Writing Papers
- You complete the papers online. They are timed, and replicate what you need to do in the official test.
- The Listening and Reading papers are marked automatically.
- The Writing Paper is marked by a trained examiner.
- You receive a full breakdown of your scores. You can see the criteria the examiner uses and how you scored in them.
- You receive an invitation to schedule your Speaking Test, where you can book a time and day that suits you. You will need 15 minutes.
- You receive confirmation and full instructions, so you know what to do and what to expect.
- Your examiner will contact you at the time of the interview and conduct your test.
- You receive a full breakdown of your score. You can see the criteria the examiner uses and how you scored in them.