DetailsID Medical branded male tunic in light blue for Health Care Assistants (HCAs). Material: Polyester/Cotton.
Buy 2 for only £35 (discount is applied at checkout)
- Additional Information
It is a contractual and client requirement that all agency workers whom attend assignments for and on behalf of the ID Medical are appropriately dressed;
This Uniform includes;
- ID Medical Tunic (issued)
- Suitable trousers
- Suitable footwear
- An up to date issued ID Medical “ID card” (This is part of your issued uniform)
There may be exceptions to the above; this will depend on the environment you may be working in e.g. Theaters, Specific Wards, and or Homes etc. This list is not an exhaustive one.
You will be notified at the time of booking and or before your assignment commences to what the specific uniform requirements are;
You are not to travel to any assignment in your uniform or leave an assignment wearing your uniform. This is in line with National Infection Control Guidance;
Infection control must be observed at all times. Please ensure you adhere to the requirements set out below; If in any doubt please ask your consultant for guidance;
- Do not wear jewellery whilst on assignment.
- Always tie long hair up neatly. And present yourself in a professional manner
- Always wear a clean, presentable uniform.
- Wear closed toed, flat sensible shoes.
- Avoid wearing loose clothing.
- You are to maintain your uniform accordingly and request replacement or exchange whenever the need arises.
- You are to report any loss or damage to your uniform as soon as reasonably possible, and before any assignment.
- You are never to wear or use your ID Medical uniform for any other purpose other than works pertaining to ID Medical business.
By purchasing a uniform from this website you are confirming that you have read and fully understand that if you do not follow the above requirements on work-wear and attending assignments, this may be in breach of ID Medicals contractual and or legal requirements and any known breach may result in disciplinary action being taken against you. ID Medical ensures that all its workers adhere to contractual and legal requirements at all times. If at any time you need clarification you will endeavor to contact your immediate ID Medical line manager.