Communications: Part Three of ThreePlease note: You do not need to complete this series in the numbered order.
Saturday 30th November (Milton Keynes)
The course will earn you 8 CPD points:
This programme is appropriate for both aspiring and those already in a management role. Through group work and work-based activities it imparts up-to-date, best practice methods of managing and leading. The delegate will gain personal awareness of their leadership style and how to adapt their natural style to engage and motivate individuals within their team. They will also learn how to manage the team to ensure maximum team effectiveness in the workplace.
- To develop responsibilities and accountabilities of the first line manager
- To manage the issues, you may face with work-based friends and colleagues when moving from ‘peer’ to ‘leader’
- To build and manage an effective team through key leadership skills
- To develop essential people management skills
- To develop key coaching and delegation techniques to strengthen the team’s capabilities
- To increase your confidence and ability in performance managing your team members
- To understand your own leadership style, the impact this can have on others, and how to adapt your style to suit the individual and the situation
- Additional Information
Location Milton Keynes CPD Points 8 points/hours BLS/PLS No Cancellation policy
Switching your place to a future course is not possible. Please note the following cancellation fees apply:
More than 4 weeks' notice Full refund of any fees paid^ Between 2 & 4 weeks' notice 50% refund^ Less than 2 weeks' notice No refund available
^Minus a £10 admin fee.
ID Medical reserves the right to cancel the course and make a refund in full or transfer the booking if an insufficient number of bookings have been received. PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF THIS WHEN MAKING TRAVEL PLANS.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Very good quality
great for understanding and improving management skills