Teamworking: Part One of ThreePlease note: You do not need to complete this series in the numbered order.
The course will earn you 8 CPD points:
High Performing teams do not just occur - they are built on the back of desire, communication skills, a common vision, and purpose, individual and collective commitment to an attitude of achieving more than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow.
- To raise team morale and team spirit
- For delegates to understand the impact that change has had and will continue to have upon themselves and their colleagues
- For each delegate to understand the necessary ingredients required for effective teamwork
- For delegates to understand how their individual working styles impact upon themselves, their tasks, and their colleagues
- For each delegate to be actively involved in making decisions about the future conduct of the team in pursuance of its goals
- For delegates to participate in a fun, motivational, interactive day that will allow them to build more fruitful working relationships with their team colleagues
- Additional Information
Location Milton Keynes (18th May) CPD Points 8 points/hours BLS/PLS No Cancellation policy
Switching your place to a future course is not possible. Please note the following cancellation fees apply:
More than 4 weeks' notice Full refund of any fees paid^ Between 2 & 4 weeks' notice 50% refund^ Less than 2 weeks' notice No refund available
^Minus a £10 admin fee.
ID Medical reserves the right to cancel the course and make a refund in full or transfer the booking if an insufficient number of bookings have been received. PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF THIS WHEN MAKING TRAVEL PLANS.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Very interactive and Informative course
Really enjoyed the course, Rob and Andy were brilliant.
- Simple and relevent
I learnt how to survive in a team and know more how a team works.
Would have liked copies of the slides to take away.
but overall very useful course
- Totally Recommendable
Better team working skills, improved and enhanced my knowledge in team leadership.
- My Knowledge is more enhanced
Learnt about effective team working, this course definitely helps to improve yourself.
Excellent teaching and very nice group of people.
- Comprehensive and Beneficial
Would recommend this course to improve the quality and the outcome of work environment.
Provided multiple ideas to apply to practice
- very interesting course
This course is very informative. Learnt about dysfunctional teams and team roles.
- second course I attended by Rob
I expected this course to be good given my last experience. definitely worth the price.
I learnt how to assess limitations and improve upon them.
- Excellent and interactive
Two main benefits I learnt from this course are teamwork and the challenges of working in a team.
- Very Relevant course
I gained a lot by attending this course.
Would recommend to my colleagues as they will benefit a lot.